MmmBabi MmmBabi 46-50, F 8 Answers Jul 18, 2010

I have 8 different accounts on FB. I love being different people and having interesting conversations with cyber friends. I am a 57 year old male psychiatrist, a 70 year old retired woman schoolteacher, a 45 yr old male Satanist, a 49 yr old psychic female hippy who "moves energies", a 22 year old female paegan witch, a 25 yr old gay male christian, a 33 yr old divorced mother of 4 kids and a 35 year old male suicide counselor. I know many people think it's weird or dishonest but I disagree. I find it incredibly stimulating to actually play the part of people whose views and philosophies are very different from who I am in real life. Think about it, how would you relate honestly to a satanist or a gay man? How would you talk if you were the opposite sex or a different religion? I've discovered amazing things about myself doing this and I haven't hurt anyone. I've been forced to research many incredible subjects I know nothing about. I found parts of my personality that I didn't know existed before. People who get offended by the idea are missing the whole point of socializing online. NObody is so one dimensional that you can express yourself completely in one profile.

Best Answer

i don't have one.

Best Answer

I have one for family members only, then one for friends where I can be a little more outspoken. Most of my family is very conservative. The one for friends only is under a nickname rather than my legal name. Yeah, kinda silly, but I did that before there were so many privacy filters.

Best Answer

I don't but from people who do, I understand they do it to play the Facebook games :) Friends give them grief over those endless stream of feeds from Farmville etc so they create a new account.<br />
There's a friend of mine who does it for the same reason as JoJo15, one to keep in touch with friends and family, the other to social network.

Best Answer

i have two <br />
one is for personal friends <br />
and the other i accept any friend request and such

Best Answer

I have heard that facebook is becoming a reason for people to break up, I't s married people talking to singles on facebook and hooking up or whatever they do and it's breaking marriages up so maybe this would be a reason for more than one account.

Best Answer