It's cram time for most college students, and with that being said, I've had to rely on caffeine to keep me awake/motivated, except for now I find that caffeine leaves me feeling ill. I get nausea after an hour or so of consuming a caffeinated beverage. Anyone else have this problem? -.-'
daaytripper daaytripper 18-21, F 7 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in Community

I get this problem whenever I drink something hot. I've been in cram time for the past few days and have had a lot of energy drinks and power bars. None really work. I ended up having to do a paper a few hours before it was due. I recommend not doing work in your room or dorm and trying to work in the library or some place that you're not completely comfortable in. I've also picked up on chewing mint gum and drinking tons of cold water to keep you awake.

Best Answer

i just drank some yesterday and my tongue feels weird

Best Answer

Well, probably not healthy to keep consuming it!

Really, not a good move to rely on other things to motivate you. I suggest trying to adopt a more positive outlook. The more positive you are, the more motivated and energetic you'll feel towards work.

Best Answer

I drank it daily when I worked a few months back, after I quit to come back to school, I cut coffee out completely. Now, I drink coffee and I'm left with this! So frustrating :p

Best Answer

Precisely why it's not a good move to rely on it. xD
You end up feeling frustrated when it doesn't work!

Best Answer

coffee makes me manic which drives everyone around me insane

Best Answer