My boyfriend arrived at his mos in Pensacola a couple of weeks ago and things were great. He asked both of our parents if they were okay with us getting married. He talked to me about it everyday and he was always telling me how much he loved me and wanted to start a family. Just this last Sunday he started acting weird. And basically telling me I deserved better. He is on a wait for his classes so he is stuck there for almost six months. He says that is too long for me to wait. And they are telling them it is impossible to have a relationship. His friend is also there and is doing the same thing to his girlfriend. I don't understand what they are putting in his head to change him within days. He still continuously tells me he loves me and apologizes. And he won't call because he says it will make things worse. I have no clue what to think
michaelanicole michaelanicole 18-21, F 2 Answers Apr 2 in Dating & Relationships

If you've got your NCOs constantly telling you that you can't do something / something is impossible...well, let's just say that E1s are impressionable. It's entirely possible that he now feels that six months without you is too long for him, and that it would be unfair for him to ask you to wait that long. I dunno...I never had this issue, but I've seen it be an issue before.

Best Answer

MOS? In my mind, MOS stands for Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor.

Best Answer

Military Occupational Specialty. I think she means AIT, which is Advanced Individual Training where a soldier/marine/sailor/airman learns the skills necessary for their MOS.

Best Answer

Their training for their occupation.

Best Answer