I have an ex-friend act just like your current roommate. She pleaded a sob story playing on my 'helpful' nature. I offered her half price on her rent for 2 months while she worked out the issue with her boyfriend of whom she was going to move in with. 6 months later, she was still saving money while I was paying the majority of the house rent. When I bumped up her rent, she said I was gouging her. I terminated the living arrangement as well as our friendship.<br />
The lesson I learned is you need to treat everyone like a complete stranger and not give a deal to anyone because they will take advantage of you, even your so-called friends.

Best Answer

I moved in with a friend of mine from work and she ate everything I had for food and then some, refused to clean the spare room out for me and made me sleep on the sunporch, took the cable to the computer whenever she left the house so I couldnt use the computer...even tho all I used it for was job searching and she said she was fine with it. She refused to let me use the phone, I was only allowed to take a shower every other day and had to make a roll of toilet paper last a week. And to top it off I did all the cleaning, cooking and took care of her dogs the whole time I was there. And she was a massive hoarder too. I tried to help her organize and that just pissed her off....<br />
and then there's the ex boyfriend I had to live with. I wont even get into that one.

Best Answer

pimp her out she is trashy

Best Answer

She's doing that herself. Her boyfriend is besities with the guy she originally hooked up with then was all "hono, I don't want a relationship." Then 2 days later sleeping with the current guy but she's in love and can tell he'll be there for a long time for her and her son. Sure he's only 19 and she's known him less than a month and he's obviously a good guy as he just slept with his best friends romantic interest without a second thought.
Honestly, wouldn't care as much if not for the kid. It's not fair to the baby that his mom would raher disappear for an hou and a half to go smoke weed with this guy then spend some time playing with him. He hasn't had his last two wellness doctor visits at least. He's nearly overweight for a 6mo old. (Waaaay larger than my 9month old who is with me every moment I am not working. Not to mention she's older than me though I've never been unempployed since the first week I decided to start working instead of finishing college. ) I am getting very irked by her irresponsible behavior.

Best Answer

you need to get out of that situation, it will fall on you at some point. people like that make me sick, but they always ruin what other people have move or have her move, even if she is paying rent, your not gonna want to see your kid grow up seeing that

Best Answer

Fo shur. Our lease is up in may. So, we din't really intent to keep roommates her long. Just to get some extra cash around to save. But I'd rather have just enough to make my bills and no draa than drama with 200$. Not worth it.
And no, my kid's not going to grow up near that. Soon as she starts repeating words I'm taking her away from my sister ad my dad's unless they can watch their language and attitudes. My sister with swearing too much (her two year old can say goddammit and **** but not hello and goodbye clearly) and my dad with his unnecesaary racial slurs. I'm not one of those uber protective crazy first time moms with high standards what my kid should be around I think, but common sense and general decency are pretty high up on the list.

Best Answer

you got it, start looking for a place now, and buy your lease out, your not going to get nothing from her count on that, you know whats right don't let debt slow you down when it comes to safty

Best Answer

yes..i finally gave him the boot..he pissed me off big time.<br />
Lazy, aggressive and crap at paying his way.

Best Answer

She's paid me up for this month. And even if I'm annoyed I won't kick her out no warning mid month. Not fair to the baby especially and I would feel bad even if I don't like her. Not that she's any plans on how she'll pay me rent next month, at which point I will boot her. If she's really worried about the kid she'd let his dad's parents keep him and take herself to a shelter. :/

Best Answer