I have an ex-friend act just like your current roommate. She pleaded a sob story playing on my 'helpful' nature. I offered her half price on her rent for 2 months while she worked out the issue with her boyfriend of whom she was going to move in with. 6 months later, she was still saving money while I was paying the majority of the house rent. When I bumped up her rent, she said I was gouging her. I terminated the living arrangement as well as our friendship.<br />
The lesson I learned is you need to treat everyone like a complete stranger and not give a deal to anyone because they will take advantage of you, even your so-called friends.

Best Answer

I moved in with a friend of mine from work and she ate everything I had for food and then some, refused to clean the spare room out for me and made me sleep on the sunporch, took the cable to the computer whenever she left the house so I couldnt use the computer...even tho all I used it for was job searching and she said she was fine with it. She refused to let me use the phone, I was only allowed to take a shower every other day and had to make a roll of toilet paper last a week. And to top it off I did all the cleaning, cooking and took care of her dogs the whole time I was there. And she was a massive hoarder too. I tried to help her organize and that just pissed her off....<br />
and then there's the ex boyfriend I had to live with. I wont even get into that one.

Best Answer

yes..i finally gave him the boot..he pissed me off big time.<br />
Lazy, aggressive and crap at paying his way.

Best Answer

She's paid me up for this month. And even if I'm annoyed I won't kick her out no warning mid month. Not fair to the baby especially and I would feel bad even if I don't like her. Not that she's any plans on how she'll pay me rent next month, at which point I will boot her. If she's really worried about the kid she'd let his dad's parents keep him and take herself to a shelter. :/

Best Answer