... And please, I don't need to know of 'better' browser options. I just want to know why I have to keep switching to Compatability view in order for the page to sort itself out. Is anyone else struggling with this? ~F~
knightwhispers knightwhispers 56-60, M 7 Answers Jan 20, 2012

Sadly, I don't have any choice here at work and have to put up with IE. I hate it. Yes, I keep having things go askew while I'm on EP. I just have to keep going back to my profile to get the page to display correctly. Firefox is much more stable.

Best Answer

Thank you for taking time to respond; it helps! ~F~

Best Answer

Iepissed off when IE9 doesn't want to respond it did it 7 times to me today so I just close the IE and use the sign out application I have installed it signs out of all my accounts.

Best Answer

I"m using IE 9 and haven't had any problems at all.

Best Answer

Thank you; it is strange. I am using IE9 too ... it only started a couple of days ago and it's driving me nuts. Thank you for letting me know how it's going for you ~F~

Best Answer

Friends don't let other friends use IE. I work in a tech department and that's a real saying we use.

Best Answer

Like I said, I'm not really interested in other Browsers. I appreciate and accept your comment, but it doesn't help me. Like IE9 or not, I shouldn't have to change browsers to view a page here in EP. Working in a tech' department I would have thought you might appreciate that this is a scripting problem because I don't have this problem on any other Forums I go to :) Thank you for your response. ~F~

Best Answer

I use Firefox and I've noticed a few bugs too. Oftentimes, if one of my answers has a comment on it I have to refresh the page a bunch of times to view it.

Best Answer