I, for exampl, could hear the dogs talking. They were possibly arguing with a third dog.
IdleTraveller IdleTraveller 22-25, F 6 Answers Sep 15, 2009

Well, I woke up this morning to my two little brothers chasing each other with giant foam-rubber rockets... They were screaming, 'I'm going to poke you with my rocket!'... I think I fell out of my bed.

Best Answer

When I was young I went on the school bus with a guy that now runs a car dealership in my hometown. He doesn't know me now but he has seen my movie! And even though I am a faithful and happily married woman last Christmas I saw him at light up the park and he called me a ****!!!! It was time for me to get a new vehical this year and I was going to pay cash when my husband went to that guys dealership and picked me out a new vehical. I went along with it for a bit even signed the contract but then I changed my mind because Chrysler went bankrupt that day so I had backed out and went to the city to buy my new wheels in cash! My alarm went off this morning and a commercial for that car dealership came on, buddy must feel pretty bad because I've noticed some of his commercials on the radio that he's been using lines from my movie and he is now sucking up!

Best Answer

My mother said she misses eating salad as she walked passed the room.

Best Answer