m2extreme m2extreme 31-35, F 13 Answers Feb 6, 2012

Oh the couch was so many things to us when we were young children........Time machine,spaceship,a bed to nap on.....and a raft for the lake of hot lava that would fill the living room. Mothers were immune to the molten rock.

Best Answer

LOL yes but with me it was Jaws...hahah :-)

Best Answer

OMG yes that was the best........and whatever came inbetween like the coffee table, end tables, banister to the stairs. You could toss cushions to the kitchen and jump on the counter. hehe

Best Answer

Ours was a rushing river with crocodiles

Best Answer

Sadly I have knees that would not let me jump around like that. But I have been known to avoid lines and only walk in the squares on a pavement. Well you must otherwise Christopher Robin and Pooh bear might tell the bears.

Best Answer

Lol oh hell no! Yes I used to play this all the Time, as well as pitfall tar pits.. lol. Wow. That brings back memories.

Best Answer

Yes, but i stopped because mom would yell at me and say " Would you like to buy a new couch!!!!"<br />
Good God i hated it when she would take all the fun away from us kids!!!

Best Answer

yes! I loved that game! You could throw down the cushions to make islands, climb on the kitchen counters, etc. I wonder why my mom hated that game

Best Answer

ha!! Yep...the pillows were jumping stones

Best Answer

Omg yes:)

Best Answer

scouser?

Best Answer

huh?

Best Answer

i take it not then, its just kiddo is a scouse term

Best Answer