There was some magazine a couple years back that voted Carl the worst actor in Hollywood. I don't disagree. And Maggie, Glenn and Daryl are fantastic!

Best Answer

haven't watched it yet. is it any good?

Best Answer

The first 2 or 4 seasons were the best, in my opinion, but it's still pretty good. I think you should watch it, I didn't think I would like it bc I'm just not into all that zombie apocalypse stuff but surprisingly I liked it very much.

Best Answer

Carl's sexy now, Glenn's my favorite character, Maggie bad luck, I wish Michonne were my mom, Ricky can't act, and Carol's the most badass of all the badasses

Best Answer

I'm getting tired of Rick, he was much more likeable in the first 3 seasons. Not sure I like Carol as much as I did either. She was so horrible to that kid, Sam.

Best Answer

yeah, because she's not trying to lose another child, but when it came down to it she defended him

Best Answer

glenn is worm food

Best Answer

stop ot

Best Answer

glenns ****** dude

Best Answer

It's not been confirmed for sure whether or not he's dead. I hope he isn't. Although I couldn't help but notice the actors name missing in the opening credits.

Best Answer

dude they were eating his guts ? u dont come back from that, i dont give a damn how tough you are

Best Answer

it wasn't his guts it was the guy who shot himself. oh, and also, STOP IT!

Best Answer

they both got munched RIP glenn oh boy

Best Answer

I won't accept it til it's confirmed

Best Answer

okay then

Best Answer

I ******* told you

Best Answer