l0uis l0uis 18-21, M 4 Answers Feb 10 in Hobbies

Huge RB fan right here. Ups!!!

Best Answer

he would be funny as hell in and electric chair. Would pay to see that one. other than this he is a waste of oxygen. That's me personal feeling.

Best Answer

I find a lot of men tend to dislike him usually I think there jealous but I'm sure your not right ;)

Best Answer

he is nothing to be jealous of. I am actually and adult mature of mind and body. His childish crap plays to a group or maturity level. Your pleasure in his type of speech tells much about you. your young and not reached maturity level as of yet.
Give it time and you will see this your self. Takes life knowledge and experience to reach this.

Best Answer

I'll be honest I sometimes dislike Russell's childish front because it can put people off from actually listening to what he is saying and a flaw of his that I dislike is his arrogance however when you look past that he is one of very few people who doesn't speak bullshit and his direct real way of speaking shines especially in front of politicians lies. Russell is not only very funny but very aware and in tune and I have massive respect for the man yes he has flaws but don't we all? And the way he behaves usually is his way of rebelling agianst the current system and not conforming and being a sheep.

Best Answer

Trimmed and/or shaved

Best Answer

Russell Brand? lol

Best Answer