My family doesn't bother with presents, we have a two week break together in summer instead

Best Answer

That's nice. :)

Best Answer

saves all the hassle of shopping for presents that we don't really need/want and is something to look forward to.

Best Answer

Me! lol. Just staying at home

Best Answer

Me too

Best Answer

I am going on a vacation for Christmas. I have bought a few gifts. But, I am not going over board. Christmas, should not make others feel like they wasted their money. On un deserving gift receiving people. Who never say thank you. Or, aknowledge you spent your hard earned dollar on them. <br />
I have a friend that is so stressed about Christmas. She broke down in the middle of Wal-Mart and cried. Just over Christmas.

Best Answer

I can't stand those who don't appreciate the thought &amp; money that goes into the gifts they receive. Some are so ungrateful.

Best Answer

I'm getting my gift after exams, which are in March.

Best Answer

I never get what I ask for so Christmas is ruined every year all I want is my wool to grow back

Best Answer

I don't think it matters. I'm spending it by myself and I'm going to state my blessings which is a gift! Material things don't mean sh!t

Best Answer

I'm getting my usual lump of coal.

Best Answer

I'd be happy with that.

Best Answer

Ha ha ha. That's a good one! I wish.

Best Answer