calmspirit36 calmspirit36 36-40, F 8 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Image & Weight

hey hey you don't really need starvation, what you do need is juices, keeps your appetite full

Best Answer

All I can say is, I feel your pain! Just be sure to drink lots of water when you feel those hunger pains!

Best Answer

Being on a diet doesn't mean you have to starve. Just eat the right things. avoid white-starches,staple(rice),sweets,bread.

Best Answer

Definitely avoiding those...yes the starving is all in the mind but it's definitely making me think I'm hungry lol...will sip on some green tea

Best Answer

Yes but you have starve @

Best Answer

I just ate a box of Hostess chocolate doughnuts. I need to gain 3 lbs to be considered a "healthy" weight.

Best Answer

nutella... smooth lush.. mmmmmmm (wink)

Best Answer

I just beasted through this kung pao chicken and scallion pancake. cotdamn them asians always do me right.

Best Answer

You're not helping, lol. A friend bought me chicken and broccoli against my will. I should have thrown it out but I stuck it in the freezer as if someday I could eat it,lol.

Best Answer

you can't eat some chicken and broccoli? Neither is unhealthy if cooked without a whole lot added to it.

Best Answer

I don't need the sauce it's cooked with...and I've eaten my calorie quota for today....then that darn no eating after 10 pm rule!

Best Answer

well good luck but don't kill yaself because you look good from the little I can see in your picture.

Best Answer

Thanks...not trying to lol.

Best Answer