Thankfully NO! I block em as fast as they come!

Best Answer

Flagged and blocked. Not that it'll make much difference. He'll just send his crud to someone else.

Best Answer

Agree 100%. No one wants to see their junk. They must be proud of it.

Best Answer

I think they are sad and pathetic losers.

Best Answer

You are right, they are! I have one story I wrote and it is my wish that guys keep their penis pics to themselves.

Best Answer

What absolutely floors me is HOW MANY I've gotten. Where do they all come from? And why don't they stick with their group members? Ack. I want to slap this guy. Knock his head clean off.

Best Answer

I know what you are saying. I added one guy once as a friend. He must of had 20 pictures of his penis. I de-friended him immediately. No way did I expect to see those kind of pics. I have nice pics of my puppy ;-)

Best Answer

Feel sorry for them, They need prayers for the relief of that mental illness.

Best Answer

I'd love to relieve his mental illness. With a swift kick to the groin.

Best Answer

Geez, so at least I know it's not just me---someone made a fan request and when I went to check the profile (as I always do) WHOA ! Not what I was looking for---and not sure what HE was expecting, as all my profile is pretty clear.

Best Answer

I think these guys are so full of themselves and proud or their organs that they just want to share them with the world...even if it makes some of us want to hurl. I think they just send them out to random females. It's not about anything else. And it certainly isn't about respect. They are immature little jerks who couldn't care less whether you want to see their junk or not. They just want to show it off and probably get "all excited" when they think you've seen it. Blah.

Best Answer

It was indeed parvez9988. I didn't say anything to him, just blocked him.

Best Answer

I'd only send mine to those who asked and yes I'm proud of mine.

Best Answer

I'm sorry Vessa, I thought you would have liked it.

Best Answer

Do me a favor...don't assume anything about me.

Best Answer

:o(

Best Answer

LOL I am soooo sorry that happened to you! Some of these guys on here are weird as F!

Best Answer

EP is like a pervy magnet sometimes.

Best Answer

My question is why does it seem to take so long for EP Admin. to ban these losers?

Best Answer

Not sure, they also let the pedophiles stay.

Best Answer

I don't know....I'm assuming that they are a large population of EP. And that's the thing. EP needs users, so they let it slide. And it just gets worse.

Best Answer

DID YOU HAVE TO PUT "WHAT THE DEVIL" IN THERE? CAN I JUST SAY- IT WAS NOT ME!

Best Answer

Pardon. I wanted to say something else, but was trying to be "nice".

Best Answer

Nope. No cactus pictures sent here

Best Answer

Somehow, I don't think you'd be his type. lol

Best Answer

wat sum people are crazy!!!!

Best Answer

Don't insult the crazy that way.....Some people are creepy disgusting exhibitionist perverts.

Best Answer

i never new this site had such xreeps on it that would do that kind of sh***t

Best Answer

You have no idea. The logos for a lot of the explicit experience groups can be even worse. You stay on here long enough, you'll run across those when you least expect them. Even if you TRY to keep it "clean", you're gonna end up seeing it. That's what ticks me off.

Best Answer

not had that pleasure yet lol !

Best Answer

Shall I introduce you? He seems to be fishing for comments.

Best Answer

Erm you can keep him lol !

Best Answer

No thanks!!

Best Answer