Yes, 60 is the new middle age, yoohoo!! The hell with being 100, wrinkled and sick. I'm gonna be the "old" lady who dresses well, wears her perfume and young appropriate clothes (or, damn it, totally inappropriate "for my age") strut my stuff, and use my energy to shout about things that are bloody wrong about our society. Yeah!
stephaniebis stephaniebis 56-60, F 7 Answers Aug 30 in Community

You rock! I plan on being around for a long time, which is why I'm stocking up on Depends now.

Best Answer

I would be happy if I did 50 :p

Best Answer

So you should. Plan on it, expect it.

Best Answer

I don't plane stuff.

Best Answer

How is that?

Best Answer

No thanks. My mother in law lived to be 97 and her quality of life was not anything I would want. It sounds good to live to a "ripe old age", but realities are it's not so great in most cases.

Best Answer

Nah. I want to be healthy in old age. As soon as I have too many health issues I'm gone....

Best Answer

whats yer secret...brandy before bed?

Best Answer

Sometimes in winter, a tiny glass of liqueur but not always. Take it or leave it. But I've decided that old age should be recoined - our treasure years.

Best Answer

excellent attitude!

Best Answer