melsad melsad 36-40, F 14 Answers Dec 25, 2013 in EP

No there are plenty who are celebrating it alone. But you have two choices. 1. You can be sad, mope, cry, whine and snivel about it or 2. Make the best with what you've got and have a jolly good time by yourself. :)

Best Answer

Hehe, I'm so jolly I need to lie down ;o)

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Yup, am alone, but happy :o)

Best Answer

Glad your happy! :-) what is your secret?

Best Answer

Usually gratitude

Best Answer

It's no secret that love conquers all ;o)

Best Answer

I'm spending Christmas day with my boxer dogs... perfect company. They always love me, are happy to see me and never get mad at me! (I spent Christmas Eve with my kids) ... so, we are spending our day cuddling and snacking, while we watch movies :)

Best Answer

Love Boxers! Had one years ago. Enjoy your day with them!

Best Answer

I've been on my own unexpectedly. It's been an OK day :)

Best Answer

<~~alone

Best Answer

Sorry . For me it su## to be alone. I rather be with people, then to be alone.

Best Answer

Yes...it's sad if you dwell on it so don't do that. The sun will rise tomorrow...

Best Answer

Trying not to, it's pretty hard not to be sad. But, I know I will get through it. Just like any other day. Yes the sun will rise tomorrow, and Christmas will be finally over .

Best Answer

I find I must take things one day at a time... Sometimes even by the moment... Xmas was brutal this year for me,in fact I would say the worst one yet. But I have to look at it from a different view or I will go nuts. I try focus on the good parts and keep that focus until the day turns into the night. When the day finally passes I'm that much more relieved cuz I find Xmas especially difficult with my situation. I hope you can do the same :)

Best Answer

I'm also all alone, like always, but it was a nice, quiet day.

Best Answer

Yup

Best Answer

Awwwwwwwww

Best Answer

Another loner here. Though I've spent the morning playing with my dogs and the afternoon volunteering at a homeless shelter. It can be hard at the best of times, especially this time of year, but hang on in there.

Best Answer

Thank you! :-)

Best Answer

Yepp

Best Answer

Sort of...got my daughter, but she has to work so we will eat together, that's it. How come you are alone?

Best Answer

Family all passed away. And no friends here, so I'm alone. Is very lonely... I rather be with people.

Best Answer

Ah... holidays are hard when you are missing loved ones. Of course as someone mentioned above, you can volunteer at a shelter, there are people who are far worse than alone this year. The peace suits me I guess.

Best Answer