angelhuggz angelhuggz 26-30 4 Answers Jan 22, 2013 in Health

sunflower seeds

Best Answer

Smoke weed... Works for everything else...

Best Answer

Buy sugar free lollipops.

Best Answer

get some sugarless gum

Best Answer

Gum just doesn't seem to do the trick. It's hard to explain. I am trying to kick the smoking, so its becoming difficult because I need to keep my mouth busy. I am trying not to rely on food or snacks because I need to eat less. I chew gum constantly, but it doesn't seem to help me.

Best Answer

sunflower seeds area good distraction too. My man smokes, but when he coaches he can't so he'll eat sunflower seeds to keep his hands and mouth busy. Good luck...quitting will be the best thing you ever do for yourself. I HATE that my man smokes, but the more I ask him to quit the more stressed he gets and the more he smokes. LOL.

Best Answer

I consider myself pretty good with the quitting. I can go most of my morning without smoking. When the Mr gets up.. he'll smoke 2 within the first hour. Thats when the smell/sight makes me want one. I can go hours without one. But when I go more than 4 hours without.. the sight of one will make me want one. Make sense?

Best Answer