yummypussy101 yummypussy101 22-25, F 11 Answers Apr 9 in Dating & Relationships

try yoga?

Best Answer

something makes me suspect you are full of ****

Best Answer

Lol like what?

Best Answer

the fact that your profile is brand new and its face is a vagina

Best Answer

i tend not to take provocative questions seriously that are asked by brand new profiles - but hey, for all i know you're a cat at a keyboard

Best Answer

Yea it is new . And maybe im just a very sexual person lol . Im not trying to talk to u or add u to my circle anyway so whatever lol .

Best Answer

Well i have to post a 1st experience sooner or later lol

Best Answer

whatever indeed - i'm just pointing out that many thoughtful people will suspect you of being a troll, and for good reason - if you're not, you're not - many people come here essentially to express their sexual perversions - some even do so quite honestly

Best Answer

I dont understand youre objective in trying to point all that stuff out in the first place.

Best Answer

Like people thinking that iam a troll is supposed to make me change my prof pic or something lol

Best Answer

i'm not really trying to make you do anything, i just responded to you with my initial impression, and then to your responses - sometimes i just can't help being slightly trollish myself

Best Answer

Yawn

Best Answer

*shrugs*

Best Answer

i love doing it personally

Best Answer

No but I can eat u out

Best Answer

I too would like my first lesbian experience.

Best Answer

just do it then

Best Answer

Yea let me just walk out of here and find a random girl to eat out lol

Best Answer

Hey, me too. Now how could a couple lesbians like us find an eating *****.

Best Answer

I just love doing that!

Best Answer

Why tell us? Why not just do it? I think you just like to talk about it. Or you wouldn't be wasting your time telling a world of strangers about it.

Best Answer

Sorry hun i can post whatever i like ;)

Best Answer

Sigh/ Im sure theres better places to advertise this then EP..

Best Answer

Yea there prob is but too bad

Best Answer

lol, just don't be surprised when that sexy avatar of a yummy girl ends up been either a 12 year old boy or a 60 year old man lol

Best Answer

Why would i b surprised haha I know that happens to some people . Im not blind to that. U dnt have to warn but thanks anyway lol

Best Answer

me too, does that make me a lesbian?

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

glad you got a chuckle

Best Answer

Yay someone here has a sense of humor :)

Best Answer

I do try, most of my friends will tell you I'm the most trying person the know. thanx.

Best Answer