I'm unable to express feelings to others, and most of the time I feel desensitized to my feelings and the feelings of others. The only emotion I do feel is depression and that is usually when I do something bad which is from my emotional numbness. I've ruined so many relationships because of this. I can't express feelings.
RoseColoredGlasses RoseColoredGlasses 26-30, F 11 Answers Mar 12, 2013 in Parenting & Family

Yes since my mum died iv slowly been shutting myself off from people, from the pain i have also become numb like a robot if you know what i mean. I think my heart has just given up because its been hurt so much over the year and that was just the icing on the cake along with my ex shutting me out AGAIN. I can't cry, i don't get angry i don't feel nothing!

Best Answer

When i feel this way i usually over-load and then retreat back to them. Wanting to feel emotions only makes them go further away. Clear your mind and focus on the stillness of the lake

Best Answer

Yes, when I'm in depression I have no emotions at all. It's the worst experience. Feels like I'm dead inside.

Best Answer

yes, serial killers.

Best Answer