jesscharnelle jesscharnelle 22-25, F 14 Answers May 16, 2011

I have plenty of family that make my life real. I use this site as a venting mechanism to express myself.

Best Answer

I forgot what those are.

Best Answer

I sure do!

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

haha if only...since when are we 'not allowed' to talk about serious matters..or how we TRULY feel instead of PRETENDING and thinking were BETTER than the other person instead of HELPING THEM through whatever theyre going through

Best Answer

Yes! Seems like everyone you bump into is a friend for few days and then gone. Most hypocrites and liars !

Best Answer

I could use a few more, and closer ones for certain. I have a hard time getting close to people and usually have few friends and plenty of acquaintances.

Best Answer

Heck yes I do

Best Answer

Very much so. All of my real life friends have moved away. I have no close friends and don't know how to go about making new ones. I'm bored, lonely, and frustrated. It sucks.

Best Answer

this exactly what happens to me everytime where I live. I don't have a lot in common with many of the ppl that live here in my age range and when I finally do meet some one I can relate to, they move! I miss so much just having somebody to laugh and talk with. Smh.

Best Answer

This is different . It makes your real life friends more real . Besides , it's fun answering questions .

Best Answer