They don't want to pay enough for my things. They **** me off.

Best Answer

From time to time I like to go in. You can find some deals. By the same token, sometimes it saddens me to see folks who have fallen on hard times pawning their valuables.

Best Answer

A couple of places around here have extensive jewelry selections.

Best Answer

I was ripped off by one and never went a 2nd time. I put a deposit on a ruby stone pinky ring and when I paid the balance they slipped me a knock off "redstone" ring. It clearly had been switched out as the 1st had that filled in space after someone had expanded it. The new ring had a contiguous gold band. I was young and lacked the nerve to stand up for myself.

Best Answer

Live and learn.

Best Answer

about 15 years ago, there was about 2 or 3 near me, there must be about 50 or so now. Never had to visit one, yet !

Best Answer

Yeah. I've seen many more open up around here in the last couple of years since the economy has been in the toilet.

Best Answer

I like to buy old computers for parts and they have some great deals on firearms as well.

Best Answer