when you're in a relationship with a person like that, they know they have control over you. if they don't let you have guy friends, what's next? you aren't allowed to wear your favorite shirt because it shows your shoulders? i've had 2 friends with relationships like this, and afterwards they regret getting rid of friends.

Best Answer

Yeah. The one guy I dated was like that.

Best Answer

I was most recently in a relationship with a guy who was SO COOL at first with all my guy friends. He trusted me and didn't complain but the longer we were together the more possessive he got and eventually I just got tired of him and kicked his *** to the curb.

Best Answer

I do have quite a few male friends, and YES, for some boyfriends it's been an issue. I don't allow anyone to tell me who I can befriend, though. Your friends help you pick up the pieces when the relationship goes south...

Best Answer

Don't feel you must...sigh

Best Answer

Yes, everyone I have ever had. I apparently attract very possessive men. I have even known guys who wanted to control me having women friends and a relationship with my family.

Best Answer

yep. it lasted a year & 1/2. In that time I quit talking to ALL of my friends because he wanted me all to himself when he didnt even want me. he ended up cheating on me & destroying his life. i moved back in with my parents, found a new, amazing boyfriend & started bettering myself. Still dont have many friends though :(

Best Answer

yup

Best Answer

i was and got out of it fast

Best Answer

No.<br />
I can honestly say that I have never let anyone determine who my friends are. Not even my parents.

Best Answer

No. I don't get in relationships where things are or are not "allowed".

Best Answer

Yes. Actually my husband doesn't allow me to have guy friends. Which, I find really disturbing, or weird.

Best Answer