I have one. The little beast got bigger. -w- I don't mind him there as long as he stays away from my food, doesn't bring any friends, doesn't go upstairs, finds his own toilet from Home Depot, and doesn't wreck my house.
ladypirate108 ladypirate108 18-21, F 17 Answers Mar 1 in Doing Good

yeah...my cat pointed out his location for me..then my trusty mouse trap took care of the rest :)

Best Answer

Nope, not even for the computer.

Best Answer

I did years ago! It was sweet. Eventually we trapped him humanely with muffin as bait lol and released him in the fields away from our house : ) i you have to get rid of him trap him humanely and release

Best Answer

Yep.. was a life-changing experience lol

Best Answer

yes, theres still a ******* little mouse in my room...im trying to kill it

Best Answer

Thank you for not immediately killing the mouse!!

Best Answer

had one. killed it with a box of crackers.

Best Answer

Mice carry some really nasty diseases, and where there is one mouse, there are many more you can't see. Not a good idea to keep him/her around.

Best Answer

We had them in the walls and floorboards once...In fact the whole apartment building had them, so naturally someone called pest control.

Best Answer

0.0"

Best Answer

Years ago I had one in my apt. I was sitting, quietly reading, and thought I heard a slight 'whoosing' sound and could have sworn I saw something out of the corner of my eye.......I put DiCon mouse poison in the closet where I thought it had come from, and also one in the kitchen area.....never saw or heard from the sucker again!!!<br />
I think the 'whooshing' sound was it making a leap from one place to another...gee, an acrobatic mouse!!!<br />
thank goodness I never saw it; if it suffered, so be it........do YOU wanna have mice in your home?? I sure did'nt

Best Answer

I'm only thinking of catching him and giving him his shots and training him. I can't ge rid of him, but if it comes to the worst I might have to. ;'(

Best Answer

Wow maybe he will talk to ya one day like Stuart little or maybe he is a busy father caring for his family in ya toilet chamber

Best Answer

Or he will destroy my house like in Mouse Hunt.
I doubt it. There's not many places he can hide in this house anyway. Not even in the walls.

Best Answer

Then he sure has got a place on mortgage in ya neighborhood

Best Answer

That's pretty gross.. They might grow in numbers, that's ussually how an infestation starts

Best Answer

I doubt he'll bring friends. Unfortunately, my mother isn't as pacifist as me and is arming herself and the house to kill him.

Best Answer

Arm acouple people in the house with a pellet gun, that would be pretty fun

Best Answer

Or I can get a kitty. -w-

Best Answer

lol i've never had a wild mouse in my house but i've had pet mice before .. if you want to get rid of the mouse please don't kill it, use a cage trap

Best Answer

Yay! I will try. ;p I don't want to kill him because mice are too cute. >w<

Best Answer