Jokine Jokine 18-21, M 5 Answers Jul 22, 2012

The hardcore band from like 2003? Yeah, they sounded like every other hardcore band at the time. So...yawn...

Best Answer

O come now. They were amazing before 2003. Best albums are Liberate te ex inferus, Where blood and fire brings rest, Funeral of God, and then Parade of Chaos. All other stuff is meh.

Best Answer

Compared to Darkest Hour, Backstabbers Inc, and Lickgoldensky, Zao was to me pretty boring. Chugga chugga love, johnny one note screams, and "br00tal" breakdowns, just like 90% of the "hardcore" bands out at the time. Once I discovered that masterpiece that is Pageninetynine's Document #8, metalcore was relegated to the same closet as my 8th grade Nu-Metal albums.

Best Answer

Wasn't that the name of that North Korean from the James Bond movie Die Another Day? It's been years since I've seen that movie so I don't remember exactly, but I think it was.

Best Answer

Yes, weren't they a band or something?

Best Answer

nope, now come on you know you want to tell me more!!

Pete

Best Answer