Methen Methen 46-50, M 5 Answers Jun 29 in Community

sub titles

Best Answer

not any I seen...

Best Answer

It's a magic skill acquired by wearing your underwear on the outside. The name is a hint, you see: underwear, underwater. They're only one letter different!

Best Answer

one letter? I think you best look at those two words again...

Best Answer

I'd argue that "ea" is only one letter different from "ate" - though it's a little-known fact that the swapping of the two remaining letters is why Aquaman always had his knickers in a twist. And not at all because he was the most useless superhero ever.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

DId you ever wonder how it is that if superman gets his powers from the sun he still seems to have them when it's night time or he's underwater?

Best Answer

Think battery...

Best Answer

up his arse?

Best Answer

no, the cells in his body are just like the cells in a battery they hold a charge...

Best Answer

I love how fans can always find an excuse, it's the same with me and my star trek :)

Best Answer

actually this was made official by dc many years ago, in short superman is basically a living solar battery...

Best Answer

The good people involved with Star Trek published several tech manuals including their explanations supporting transporters, warp theory etc :)

Best Answer

actually I read some where a long time ago they have actually already created a working transporter that worked with very small things...

Best Answer