I have miracles happen every day. It depends how you look at things in life. Praying as I walk to the fridge that there's at least 3 eggs there for a recipe and....there they sit waiting for me. I always say, "thanks". Many times serious injury has been avoided, accidents in vehicles narrowly escaped, and those odd changes in actions that avoid trouble. I always say "thanks". But when my daughter was seriously injured in a fall from a tree and lay dying in the hospital, I was too much in shock to pray. Hours later when a last ditch effort of surgery which was considered a death warrant was successful and she survived, I knew I had received another miracle because God was with me during my hours of shock and pain. <br />
We have miracles happen every day, we just don't recognize them as same.

Best Answer

I was having a Traditional Latin Mass in my home and many of our guests had travelled considerable distances to get there. We planned to provide a meal for all, only many more people came unexpectedly and we did not have enough food for everyone. Still, I cooked and served what we had. Not only did everyone have enough to eat, but many had seconds as well! I never quite figured that one out, but I think it might well have been a miracle.

Best Answer

yes and it was definately a miracle not a coincidence. God lets you KNOW, trust me on that.

Best Answer

Yes. Someone very dear to me passed away unexpectedly, and I was so shaken, so lost... but I wanted so much to DO something, and didn't know what, and then it came to me that I would write a poem to honour their memory. It would be, as much of my writing has been in my life, a catharsis, I knew. So, I sat in the kitchen at the table, and just cried, and cried, because for the first time in my life I can remember, I actually couldn't find the words to write. I knew I was just so upset and that was causing me to be unable to think clearly enough to write anything, but I was so angry at him for "taking" this person from me and then I was angry it seemed he'd "taken" my ability to write, which I'd had nearly all my life, and as I cried, I begged him to help me, because I just had to write something for this dear person who was no longer there. And then as I sat there with my head on my arms on the table, with the pen still in my hand, and lying on the paper, I started to write something, but I didn't know really what it was. Words and thoughts, and pictures came pouring into my mind, and I sat up straight, and just started sort of taking dictation ... And when I was done with the original poem, I realised it would have to be revised, because I had, indeed penned it as it came into my head, and as I was scribbling it all down in cursive... I had been transposing (which is switching) letters and whole words around while I was getting this "message" from somewhere. I read the poem at their ceremony, where everyone came and spoke on what they remembered so fondly of this person. I cried and missed them so much, but I was grateful I had the poem to share. I didn't think I would ever stop crying. It's the only time I ever shared that poem publicly.

Best Answer

nope, never even came close

Best Answer

sorta

Best Answer

how?

Best Answer

pretty darn close!

Best Answer

really what happened?

Best Answer

Once. Could have been coincidence. But it felt like a miracle.

Best Answer

could I hear the story please?

Best Answer

My friend's 13 year old son got hit by a car on Hallowe'en, he was really badly injured. He was in a coma for more than 6 weeks. Christmas was only about 10 days away and he was n't showing any signs of coming out of it. My friend had 5 other children and Christmas was looking like it was going to be pretty awful for the whold family. I got really upset, and said a rather angry prayer and said that *He* was asleep at the wheel and I thought that this family deserved to have him home for Christmas. Less than 24 hours later he was awake and talking. A bit muddle headed, but not so much that he didn't ask about his Hallowe'en candy. He didn't realize that it was nearly Christmas. He was home for Christmas. Took a year or more of PT, but he did get all better. He now has a couple of kids and is doing well. That was over 20 years ago.

Best Answer

wow awesome

Best Answer

It was nice. Was it an answered prayer? Or a coincidence? He was in the best kid's hospital in our province, (maybe in the country). He did have some great doctors. But, whatever it was, it was great to have him home.

Best Answer

Naw.

Best Answer