Mind you this was at a gas station. Me bending down to get something out of my ca, opened the car door to get something then BAM!.good nite Ileeen.out like a light.blood dripping down. Poor old lady who saw me was more in shock then I was :-)
sassafrasssuckatash sassafrasssuckatash 36-40, F 10 Answers Dec 29, 2012 in Health

Wen i was yunger i loved sticking my head out the window (i was 5) and my mom wasnt paying atention and closed the window well tryed... yeh... im not gonna continue...

Best Answer

now thats funny :-) im sure at the time it wasn't.

Best Answer

Cleaning under a sink at work and under a table lifted my head upand cracked it open at a hospital

Best Answer

I haven't straightened my hair in months and it grew super long. It's naturally curly and I straightened it today and I'm not used to how long it is. I got in my car and shut the door and when I leaned over to unlock the passenger side for my husband I ripped a bunch of hair off my freakin' head. It was stuck in the stupid door. FUUUHH!!!

Best Answer

ouuuuch!

Best Answer

no, but one time, my mom was walking by the car, i was half asleep in it, opened it, and gave her a big bruise on her hip. TT_TT i felt soo bad

Best Answer

someone accidentally slammed my finger when they shut the car door, that hurt

Best Answer

Oh man... bad memories on that one... lol. Working on restoring my 1970 GTO Judge and actually reached back to try and see if the new hinges for the passenger side door were installed and lubed properly and literally shut my own head in the door. OUCH! Still can feel the little 'notch' it left in my skull 20 years later!

Best Answer

dang! Wow..shut your whole head in..( chuckles) But now u can laugh about it as I am :-) lol

Best Answer

Hell... I started laughing as soon as I regained conciousness in the ambulance. Told the ambulance EMTs and they started laughing with me!

Best Answer

yea, this older woman called EMS. People were all looking at me, i wanted to crawl under a rock. Lol

Best Answer

I opened a door in Rome and split my lip open. Had to get two stitches and was so embarassed.Urgh!!!! The Cardinal just laughed because it really was funny after he knew I was ok - except my ego. LOL

Best Answer

exactly..the ego :-)

Best Answer

LOL I'm glad you appreciated that one. :) Take care and watch out for those doors.:) just kidding. :) Hugs!

Best Answer

More than once unfortunately-once hit my neck and bruised it bad got teased about a hickey for quite a while.

Best Answer

No, but I have closed the car door on my head

Best Answer

My hair is long and if it's windy and getting in my car I will close the door on it.

Best Answer