KBBBBB KBBBBB 18-21, F 6 Answers Mar 12 in Health

I did IPL permanent hair removal on legs and bikini line. Took about 7 sessions but worked incredibly. Look into different options available to you and be wary of doing any permanent treatment on your underarms as you have many nerve endings there but just wanted u to know for me it worked amazingly

Best Answer

Thank you, how much did it cost you and where did you get it done? Do you think if I bought one myself would it be the same as getting it done by a professional thanks

Best Answer

no i tried a do it yourself one and they're not good at all. I got it done at a proper spa but just google it and am sure you can find somewhere in your area which does it. Is different from laser hair removal which I personally wouldn't recommend as laser is so much more painful and takes so much longer! IPL is quick, painless, effective and known to be quite safe using freezing as a way to kill the hair follicles instead of burning which laser does. Downside is it is quite expensive but overall definitely worth it!

Best Answer

I never did, but I did wax my legs a few times when I was younger. Haven't had to do it for several years now.

Best Answer

Does waxing reduce hair after sevreal times? Thanks

Best Answer

What age did you do it? Thanks

Best Answer

Microwave and nair roll on wax, I like it

Best Answer

What is microwave and thanks

Best Answer

I use a razzer, gets the job done

Best Answer