LiesAreEntertainment LiesAreEntertainment 22-25 9 Answers Dec 14, 2012 in Depression

i do but im not a fan of pill popping my thing is pot ,weed yup i said it... im a true pothead and it helps me in many ways

Best Answer

ooohhh yes baby and the only side effect is happy, hunry, and sleepy, lol

Best Answer

Anxiety and panic whups my ***. Its like I have the flu basically. Im glad I havent had one in a while.

Best Answer

Yes. My heart rate goes up. I get cold because my chest and hands get super sweaty. It happens to me everyday like clockwork. I get headaches and heartburn. I have trouble with sleep and I get very restless. My neck and shoulders hurt all the time. It sux. I really hate it. My shrink gave me adivan, but it doesn't really help like weed does. Plus weed has other more fun benefits.

Best Answer

mild hallucinations, muscle and joint pain.

Best Answer

Yeah, pretty much everyone who has ever experienced anxiety or depression.

Best Answer

not personally really other than aches and pains. A friend of mine that struggles with it recently mentioned he had experienced hallucinations....I m quite worried for him.

Best Answer

Yup. Total exhaustion, joint and muscle pains and panic attacks.

Best Answer