Lonely nights are the worst nights....
feelingmisplaced feelingmisplaced 22-25, T 11 Answers Sep 14, 2012 in Parenting & Family

everyone wants someone to talk to -_-

Best Answer

YES!!!!! I'm not lonely, I have someone I want to call, text and see...

Best Answer

The only person I wish to see, to text or to call is the one girl I know I can't

Best Answer

awww :(

Best Answer

I just stop crying while I wish for my someone special to be here for me to hug and be consoled by. I do feel all alone right now, unfortunately.

Best Answer

Hope you feel better soon. hugs

Best Answer

well if you where not emo everyone would want to talk to you. nobody wants to talk to someone who is depressed all the time.

Best Answer

Well if you didnt think you knew everything, maybe you could find a girlfriend since you said you cant in your "I suck at dating" story. Why waste your energy answering my question. I didnt ask or say I was feeling lonely I said is anyone... It caught your eye, you took your energy to answer maybe you are

Best Answer

lol trolling my page, well i was emo and depressed once and i got out of it. when i was emo nobody wanted to talk to me because of what i said. now that i don't talk about being depressed and sad things all the time people want to talk to me more. i already have a girlfriend, she and i have been together for over a year. but i don't need to explain anything to you.

Best Answer

Youre right. You dont need to explain anything to me. Felt like you were just trying to be mean so.... and in real life I dont usually talk about depressing things to ppl unless I feel close to them. Im pretty queit. I can be myself here and if anyone doesnt want to talk to me because I seem emo then oh well. They cant have my happy times if they cant except my down times. Real friendship doesnt work that way to me. Anyhow I can always find an emo person to talk to....

Best Answer

well just try to be outgoing and try to talk to more people, i tried the whole idea of hoping people would talk to me. truth is everyone is shy to a point. also people will be intimidated of you if you dress emo and wear black all the time. trust me it pays to wear some clothes that make people want to approach you in a postive way.

Best Answer

I dont dress emo but I guess I dont dress the way ppl expect me to either....

Best Answer

Tell me about it my life has gone downhill again -_-

Best Answer

Hope everything gets better.... Whats going on?

Best Answer

I'm just being negative... Life's not bad at all I can't complain just like to lol... It's just that this time of year things get really boring nothing to do and friends seem to disappear it all gets back to normal eventually.

Best Answer

Im guilty of that sometimes lol. You gotta find something to get into. Have school or work?

Best Answer

Just left my job Monday really couldn't be bothered with work any more being in the same place bores me, but I start Uni Monday so that should be fun!

Best Answer

It will be fun. I graduate in dec and cant wait. Good luck. What will be your major?

Best Answer

Congrats. and I'm going to be studying Physical activity, Health and Exercise. What are you graduating in?

Best Answer

biomedical science. Hope you enjoy

Best Answer

Every night is a lonely night...

Best Answer

I know how that is....

Best Answer

i'm sorry You do.

Best Answer

its ok. How are your days?

Best Answer

Almost like the nights. How are Yours?

Best Answer

Just depends on the day and how much thinking I do.

Best Answer

Ok.

Best Answer