AnythingGoes35 AnythingGoes35 41-45, M 6 Answers May 24, 2012

Looking to nurse or be nursed from?

Best Answer

Ill like to nurse from you

Best Answer

I'd like to meet somebody into anr. Any luck on your end?

Best Answer

i am located in utah, ive never done anr before but it's been a fantasy of mine for a long time.

Best Answer

I am seriously considering re-lactating and was wanting to know how serious you are about connecting. How often, What were you thinking? I have to order the materials and it takes about 2-4 weeks for the milk to fully come in. I am totally DDF, a professional minded woman. I am just seeking the closeness that ANR offers as well as the ability to provide much needed milk supply. Your thoughts? I live in Lindon so how far is that for you?

Best Answer

Im in slc

Best Answer

I would love something like this, why funny you message me back, we'll see what we can work out.

Best Answer

I live in the south end of Utah county and would love to suckle from you. I have always wanted to do this 3105309 yes 801

Best Answer

i'm in sandy ut. but idk what ANR is...? i'm up for anything so tell me what it is ok lolz XD

Best Answer

any luck finding anyone in uah

Best Answer