I just watched The Devil Inside, the latest horror movie in theatres right now. It was a good horror flick. Very intense. Some violence. Good scares, lots of tension. It is worth watching once.

Best Answer

I really doubt that it is an actual event, Im not buying claims that it is

Best Answer

It looks like a great flick. Any movie that can make you jump is A-OK in my book! Anyone seen it yet?

Best Answer

I have not seen it personally but I have seen the previews on TV and I noticed that it says that the Demon would jump from person to person, and I would have to say that that is true, before my darkness turned to light, I too was demon possessed, and I was sitting in a church struggling with a spirit of lust and I felt it jump off of me onto the pastor at the front of the church and he looked accross the church strait at me with a strange smile on his face, and I was filled with dread because I knew that it wasnt me or him but an actual demon that made him have that look of lust oh his face. I was not flattered at all. So yes demons do jump from person to person. Thats all I know about that movie. and I know that it is ba<x>sed on a true story.

Best Answer

That movie was really disappointing. No it's not real, but it's filmed in a way that it seems like it is.

Best Answer