I had plans fall through so I am not going to bother this year LOL I am a disgrace I know but drinking on a tuesday night is not my idea of fun I want it to be friday night instead ;) I might see it in on this place
Soroe Soroe 36-40, M 10 Answers Dec 30, 2013 in WTK

I'm not going out or drinking at all. I'm still trying to figure out what the big deal is.

Best Answer

finally someone on my train of thought me too what is all the fuss about a new year yeah right.... lol

Best Answer

Same here.

Best Answer

Why is that going against the grain?......plenty of people don't drink Full Stop. I am one of them. Anyway going against the grain is good.......& I see your pun.

Best Answer

Yeah, I can't drink anymore for health reasons, but I've noticed something. Designated drivers get laid more often. ;}

Best Answer

not getting drunk, going to eat and drink healthily :)

Best Answer

More than likely I will be at home and not even having a drink

Best Answer

I think it's the sensible choice let everyone else go silly and be in control and remember it I like to stay sober for the simple reason so much **** goes down around my neighbourhood I want to be sober if the police arrive so I can sort the trouble out without being another pissed idiot they need to deal with

Best Answer

Don't feel like it now but only time will tell I deem

Best Answer

I gave up drinking 21 yrs ago so I have been going against the grain for some time now.

Best Answer

Its still up in the air at this point.

Best Answer

time is running out ....

Best Answer

Sure is, but I'm cruise-y either way and not too fussed whether I'm drinking or not.

Best Answer

don't be like me though I cannot make my mind up at the best of times to drink or not drink it is a huge deal for me sometimes - I want to be in a good mood I never drink when angry or depressed I just have stupid moral drinking rules I guess

Best Answer

Thanks for the good advice, I admire the fact you at least have some morals in regards to drinking, seems like most people don't drink to have a good time but just drink just to be hammered for the sake of it. Can't judge 'em on that but it doesn't do anyone much good most times.

Best Answer

I am, cant drink, on probation, got drug testing.

Best Answer