Yes yes yes~!!! I'm going to be switching between Maka & Namine~! You're SO lucky you live so close~! I live in Reno^^;

Best Answer

I wish!!!

Best Answer

lol, when is it? I might be able to go!

Best Answer

Its May 25-28 :D
heres their website: http://www.fanime.com/

Best Answer

cool thanks, I may still be there!
I would go as some character from naruto prolly, lol

Best Answer

lol a classic :P :D

Best Answer

lol! since my first comment I am in Cali!! I may still go!
keep me updated please!

Best Answer

I won't go but I wish I did. If I did go, I'll cosplay in a Lolita style. xD

Best Answer

lol nice! although it sucks you cant go....do you live to far away or you just busy? O.o
my group and i live in CA, but were like, 3-4 hours away XD leaving after school friday, coming home sunday evening. LET THE CHAOS COMMENCE!

Best Answer

Are you cosplaying? Oh no! I don't live in California, I went and visit my grandma on Christmas though. But I would like to go to all the cons out there.

Best Answer

yes i am cosplaying :D im going to be ciel (black butler), edith (despicable me) and Beemo (adventure time)
theres 4 of us going, that means were taking 12 costumes and atleast 5 wigs with us XD and hey you totally should try to come to a con! their fun :D

Best Answer

I live literally 4 blocks from where Fanime will be held. I'm looking forward to seeing the folks come and go.

Best Answer

O: welllll if you happen to see a group of four people dressed as :
1: black butler cosplayers (in wonderland)
2: despicable me (2 minions, edith and agnus)
3: gender bender adventure time ( were doing some of the not as popular characters)
THAT WOULD BE US!

Best Answer