CopperBlaze CopperBlaze 31-35, F 16 Answers Mar 2 in Movies & TV

not unless they're nekkid....lol

Best Answer

No nekkidness on Oscars. Lol. Jared is on though and Ellen is hilarious.

Best Answer

ehh.... you know when you have one of those days where you think...." ya know? it's just not worth watching, if everyone's just not Nekkid??? " yeah... that's me today... *grins*

Best Answer

Lol.

Best Answer

Are you horny, Nee? Or is it something ELSE? :)

Best Answer

LOL.... Should have known you'd sniff this one out.... out of all the hundreds of questions I answer, WHY, WHY, WHY, this one.... *laughing* ;P

Best Answer

Because. Just because. Now answer my question. *taps lovely foot impatiently and GRINS*

Best Answer

*grumbles* well..... WAIT... expound on this "else"... it may be that.. *grins*

Best Answer

I never have one of those days where everyone must be naked in order for me to watch! You must expound on this. I am trying to chat with someone special. And I am impatient for YOUR clear answer.

Best Answer

*laughs* well, perhaps you should go chat... because, i'm not sure i could give you a clear, unmuddied answer.... *scratches head...* I was SURE everyone had those days... huh... *shakes head as i meander off aimlessly*.... *trips over plastic dinosaur*.... *does crazy one legged dance/hop* *falls over* DANG it... *sighs*

Best Answer

SK you crack me up. Lol.

Best Answer

You cannot distract me! I do NOT have those days. And now I am really curious....But I will let you go tonight. But tomorrow......*smiles*

Best Answer

I think you do.. you are just not foolish enough to announce it to the whole of E.P.... had i thought before typing, i probably wouldn't have either... as it is tho, it appears i am stuck with yet another slightly odd quirk that I thought was a perfectly normal thing. And good, because I'll probably forget why i wanted to see only nekkid people today, tomorrow. *smiles brightly*

Best Answer

Your not odd we all have nekkid people day. Lol

Best Answer

(literally laughing out loud).... Thanks for the Vote Of Confidence, Copper.... I truly wish I believed you... *grinning*

Best Answer

Nekkid People Day.... it has a rather nice ring to it, does it not?? ;P;P

Best Answer

Why no believe me I wouldn't lie. Lol. Nekkidness I normal and watchin nekkidness is normal. ;-)

Best Answer

Alright... I believe you... lol.. *satisfied sigh* whew... I'm not the only one... *smiles*

Best Answer

I have no problem telling the truth here. Never have. You are full of odd quirks. As Jat says, normal is a setting on the washer! LOL. You have so not forgotten. Night, grinner. :)

Best Answer

Night Cyn. xoxo

Best Answer

Wifey is. I'm about to take boys to bed and afterward, rest of my studies, so problynot

Best Answer

I will be watchin anytime I can look at Jared and coo I do. Lol

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with that. ;)

Best Answer

I know thanks for the approval.

Best Answer

And I agree. Ellen is worth watching.

Best Answer

no to boring,,,,who cares,,,bunch of left wingers

Best Answer

Ellen will make it Awesome.

Best Answer

sure your right,,enjoy,,,

Best Answer

Why? Most Hollywood movies are lame. And the actors are all about marketing.

Best Answer

Sure that is how being famous works.

Best Answer

not if I can possibly avoid it.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

the fashion part makes me want to throw up

Best Answer

I like seeing the pretty dresses. I will never get to wear something so beautiful.

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

did it start ?

Best Answer

In about 2 mins

Best Answer

I just wanna see who wins Best Screenplay and Best Film. Otherwise no, I don't plan on watching. I already suspect 12 Years will win best pic though.

Best Answer

Yeah probably. I love Jared so I want to see him win.

Best Answer