TheBlessedOne TheBlessedOne 46-50, F 16 Answers Aug 5, 2012 in Health

I read marshmallows help, but haven't tried them yet. <br />
If I have a very very bad sore throat, I wet a q-tip with peroxide and touch it to the sore places. Its awful, and I gag a lot, but it makes it much better for a while.

Best Answer

Oil of Oregano...I`m never without it...it fights anything

Best Answer

Oil of Oregano works wonders for most people. I however have strong allergy to it. A few years ago I had one strep throat infection right after the other. I cured that with Oil of Oregano. Every since then I have allergic.

Best Answer

Oh no!!! That sucks...I couldn`t be without it.....well, try some soup (clear, brothy type) loaded with chopped garlic, hot sauce, and cayenne...as hot as you can stand it...that could help too...the garlic will help fight too

Best Answer

I loved the Oil of Oregano too. It will kill the strep faster than anything else.

Best Answer

take a flashlight and look just to the side of you uvula where your tonsils are. You may see white stuff inside the tonsil on the side that hurts. That's a tonsil stone. Fancy way of saying food and bacteria that can make you get sick. Just take a q tip, stand over the sink because you WILL drool and gaga the first time, and work it out of there. get all of the pieces and spit them out. Then, gargle with salt water. You should feel batter the next day if this is your issue.

Best Answer

I get those tonsil stones. nasty things. Somethings they get stuck and then get infected. That is what is happening to me.

Best Answer

Lemon and Honey tea.. pretty simple, 1 mug of boiled water, add honey and lemon juice to personal preferance :)<br />
Hope it helps!

Best Answer

How does your throat get sore?

Best Answer

From using your voice too much, or from a virus?

Best Answer

Tea with honey. If it doesn't help, at least it is a nice experience.

Best Answer

I have been trying that one all day. It usually helps but not today.

Best Answer

I gargle with hot salt water.<br />
Additionally, mix honey into a shot of whiskey and slam it back. Sounds crazy, but it works.

Best Answer

I don't have the whiskey.

Best Answer

I gargle with salt water. Several times an hour. About once every ten minutes. It takes a while, but it does help.

Best Answer

I am going to try that. Every to minutes?

Best Answer

yes, every 10 minutes.

Best Answer

"Posted by rolo65 Aug 5th, 2012 at 7:43PM<br />
Gargle with warm salt water frequently." I second that.

Best Answer

horseradish.

Best Answer

How does your throat get sore?

Best Answer

I would do the salt trick that every one said to do, but i would like to add that when you sleep your body naturally takes care of itself. It will heal itself and reduce the pain at least for a while. So I would then try to get a really good nights sleep.

Best Answer

Yes, as a matter of fact....STOP TALKING AND SHUT UP!<br />
Feel better?

Best Answer