LonelyGirl322 LonelyGirl322 22-25 16 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Fiction

War and Peace by Sir Leo Tolstoy will knock you right out. And if it doesn't, you can drop it on your head and that'll knock you out.

Best Answer

the hobbit

Best Answer

You could read a book, or you could watch the movie "Cold Mountain." Man, that movie put me to sleep instantly. They should've called it 1000 Ways to Ask for Lemonade. :P

Best Answer

J.R.Rain is a favorite author of mine. He does mysteries but they usually have some sort of supernatural bent to them. He has a series of books about a female vampire detective named Samantha moon. He has a really good sense of humor. There were a couple of his ebooks at Amazon for free for a long time if you have a Kindle or nook. Try them if so inclined. I really liked all his books.

Best Answer

It all depends on what type of book you like to read. I couldn't say for sure but I would suggest maybe a book that's not to thought provoking because the last thing you would want it to do is make you stay up even later than normal.

I have trouble sleeping and books didn't help with me but of course that's not to say they will not help you.

Best Answer

race to the out house by; willie makeit illistrated by betty won't. or chase by a lion by clude balls.or flowing stream by I.p. freely.or funny uriain by I.p. green

Best Answer

Sleep?

....you'll rest comfortably dear,

after sampling my ;p> Tongue therapy! :)

Best Answer

Paul McKennas "I Can make You Sleep" is written in a hypnotic way that helps you to get to sleep really quickly and easily. Well worth tying if you struggle to either get to sleep or stay asleep all night. It made a big difference for me. Aside from that you shouldn't read in bed if yure a poor sleeper, it actually keeps you awake. I struggled with insomnia for years so I can really sympathise with anyone who has trouble sleeping. It honestly can be fixed though - just gotta commit to making it work! x x x

Best Answer

If they're good they keep you up reading. I use MP3s of old radio comedies and dramas to fall asleep to.

Best Answer

lee child has written some good stories. Depends what you like though

Best Answer

nyquil works better

Best Answer

I don't know your taste in books, but an all-time favorite of mine is "The Eight" by Catherine Neville.

Best Answer

I'll have to look it up :)

Best Answer

I read it for the first time in 1994, so it is old... but very worth it. A great book.

Best Answer