Kojak100 Kojak100 36-40, M 5 Answers Mar 23 in Community

It doesn't hurt that much. It feels like a pinch on the skin. You need a session per month, and depending on how hairy the area is, that is the number of sessions you'll need.

Best Answer

well, i'm actually bald all over but getting sick of shaving every day. I was going to grow back the hair, to then get it all lasered off. Any idea how long it has to be to start the process? I want to get going asap, although the 'pinch on the skin' sounds a bit uncomfortable! :)

Best Answer

Actually, you need to shave it 24 hrs before the session. The "pinch" is really quick and the area that you want to laser off is not so sensitive because it is always exposed and constantly shaven. It is uncomfortable when a woman get her bikini done.

Best Answer

the only thing is - if I've shaved it all off, how does the laser pick up that it needs to remove hair? I'm not looking forward to the smaller areas! lol

Best Answer

Haha! What the laser light does is destroy the hair follicle, so no hair will grow there. That's why you don't need to grow the hair back to remove it with this treatment.

Best Answer

oh, thanks, that does make sense. Do u know if the results are permanent?

Best Answer

Yeah, once the follicle is destroyed, it does not regenerate. If you are blond or have dark skin, it takes more time and sessions than if you have dark hair and lighter skin.

Best Answer

thanks, that's good then - can't wait to get started! lol

Best Answer

Why didn't sifi use that in a movie or two? Startrek would be better if the Klingons went hairless when they were hit with the fazers. Lol

Best Answer

yes, and that sort of technology would help me as it would be v quick! lol

Best Answer

Lol me too.

Best Answer

Most lasers twang like an elastic band. I only found it remotely painful on my ankles. My current course uses Soprano laser and that doesn't hurt at all - just warm. I've had nearly 30 sessions so far.

Best Answer