yes i can stay up late somtimes but it doesnt matter if i sleep early or sleep late its like if i dont sleep for 12 hours i cant handle the sleepyness and tiredness what is it? the doctors checked me for thyroid already but said i was normal but lil o the low side of normal but whats that mean? then they said iron is good but i used to be anemic. and well have u heard of this one i had an overdose of vitamin b. but they say im good now with that. so what is wrong ??? help!
Cheliz2420 Cheliz2420 31-35, F 6 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Habits

yeah i sleep alot......or maybe its because i don't sleep early

Best Answer

Well, you may ask them if they could prescribe a low dose of synthetic hormones for you. Just because it is on the low side of normal doesn't mean it's normal for you. They may or may not do it though.

Best Answer

you might need to see a doctor if you're sleeping that much

Best Answer

i have they wont tell me whats wrong :*(

Best Answer

it can also be a psychological symptom

Best Answer

Yeahhh. I sleep too much. If I sleep less I always feel tired. Even if I sleep the recommended 8 hours, it's not enough. I feel tired 2 hours after waking up etc. Sigh. I think I have too much sleeping problem. Idk what it is.

Best Answer

i don't! :))

Best Answer