nicolv32 nicolv32 31-35, F 3 Answers May 14 in Parenting & Family

my oldest only wanted her milk in the bottle when she was a baby/toddler; she didn't starve; eventually she would eat when she was hungry; it was all about trying new foods, finger foods that she could feed to herself. you can also buy milk that is fortified with essential vitamins for toddlers (found in the baby isle of the food store).

Best Answer

Best Answer

Yeah I have tried small meals like finger foods and she sits at the table when she eats! I have tried pedia sure but she hates it! I usually see her take one bite and she throws the rest on the floor! She is appropriate weight for her age but I feel like she is starving! My mom tells me when she is hungry she will eat! So confused!! I do have 2 other kids but never had a problem with them!

Best Answer

I raised 4 kids; they never starved or lost weight due to not eating; they eat when they are hungry. all you can do is offer a variety of foods and choices. I would just make sure the milk you're feeding her does not have hormones added to it. Check labels carefully.

Best Answer

My cousin's son is like that..

Best Answer