Grizzly007 Grizzly007 46-50, M 5 Answers Sep 29, 2012 in EP

What do you want? Background checks on everyone who creates a account?

Best Answer

good to see you care about our youth pal. i'm sure it helps when adults like you dont care huh?

Best Answer

no but a block on anyone who lists themselves under 18 would be nice...

Best Answer

I am not your pal,but I am a realist. It is a public site and can not be controlled in a manner that you like. Stay off the mature section and you wont worry about kids seeing your perversions.

Best Answer

good to see a moron like you helping the ones that will running this country soon. i'm betting you dont have kids. i dont post that crap. not all are perv like you jat

Best Answer

You really have got nothing else other than frustration. It is a public site....anyone can lie about age and gender.....your question and argument are pointless and kinda sad. You could check my profile for perversion if you feel that way.

Best Answer

guess its only okay for YOU to call someone that huh? grow up and remember who will be taking care of you when your old and cant do it yourself anymore.

Best Answer

Not a bad idea. U know i was on a white board here last night,where trolls who openly soliciting a very young sounding, very pretty (own Pic) pre college girl for her contact info. I suggested she look over TOS. She didn't know "Who TOS was" t( quote.) It was chilling. I knew of the trolls from other sites.

Best Answer

The event i witness last nite was no where near the im-Mature site.PAL!

Best Answer

My g*d...You are sad. LETS PETITION E?P TO RAISE THE AGE REQUIREMENY TO 18....now.

Best Answer

No idea. I wasn't even aware they were working on it.

Best Answer

I thought everyone one under 18 was blocked from the mature section

Best Answer

Hi teddy... This goes on,on all pages as well as mature. .I dont go to mature either. (had this convo 2 mins ago.I don't know how to cross ref u.) Question."I am very wary........"

Best Answer

I was unaware that they could. <br />
I never go there, but if kids are posting, then you should report it to EP. Send them a letter.

Best Answer

I've informed them three times now. I get the same answer. "we are looking into it and trying to fix it".

Best Answer

At least they are answering. The presence of minors on a site like this has always bothered me. And so has admin's tendency not to be expedient in doing something about the things that happen.

Best Answer

It's a fun place my favorite in fact, but will be better when we get the children out of there......

Best Answer

they'll fix it real quick when they get in trouble until then I think were on our own my friend........

Best Answer

The trouble is called "Contributing to the delinquency of a minor" Do they have that in US&gt;?

Best Answer

I hope its soon

Best Answer