Usually when I make it I either slice and grill it or make stir fry. I'd like to do something else, maybe something of the Mexican variety. It seems that the only Mexican heart recipes I found online are directions for making it kind of like the tongue.
RhombusInTheSquare RhombusInTheSquare 36-40, F 5 Answers Jan 23, 2013 in Health

one of the organs I dislike to eat on a cow is the heart, but I could give you an excellent Mexican recipe for the brains mmm

Best Answer

hmm, I would think they would taste kinda fatty. To me the heart has the taste of liver without the awful texture.

Best Answer

they are, but i like the creamy texture and the taste,

Best Answer

interesting

Best Answer

I'm so glad I finished my dinner before I read this..lol.no sorry !...google it ? Check nigella lawson or Jamie Oliver recipes...or Rachael Allen....

Best Answer

they didn't have any Mexican recipes for beef heart, but thanks anyways. You don't know what your missing by the way...it is yummy meat.

Best Answer

I don't eat internal organs..one of my dads lambs was half eaten by a fox so I saw all the internal structure of his body while he was lieing on the ground..puke worthy!

Best Answer

They have nice recipes anyway :)

Best Answer

I've watched animals being slaughtered and all that...still tasted great after.

Best Answer

Eewh :/

Best Answer

I guess eating organs is like hunting. Primative; uncivilized; disgusting. Whenever I see a hunter with a murdered animal I alway ask: "Did it give you much of a fight?" and likewise to those who work in th slaughtering business. Guess what? I'm a leftwing, Commie, Socialist, vegetarian, 99% Occupier, anarchist *****. And I teach Bible School.

Best Answer

well good for you. I take it you don't have a recipe for cooking a cows heart. LOL

Best Answer

I usually just eat them like apples

Best Answer

Would be an awfully big apple....It's like 3 lbs.

Best Answer