lzgroupie96 lzgroupie96 18-21, F 18 Answers Feb 15 in Dating & Relationships

I AM IN ONE, leading that is...

Best Answer

I wish I had experience with a female in a relationship

Best Answer

All relationships in the US at least are led by the woman. The guy might not know it but the woman is always in charge.

Best Answer

Every Married Man has experience with this.

Best Answer

Most relationships are female led, we just let you think that you're in charge.

Best Answer

yeah, right..

Best Answer

LOL!!! all my relationships female led...

Best Answer

What does that even mean?

Best Answer
Best Answer

I wish you would lead me and spend my money and let me see your pictures

Best Answer

Me. What you need to know?

Best Answer

I'd like to know if you enjoyed it as much as you thought you would? How you found a man that was interested in FLR? What's a good way to begin?

Best Answer

There are plenty of sites for men looking to be dominated. Just google it sweety. I think you need to have your own thing going on Job, education, etc. men find that attractive who want to be led. Be assertive, sometimes even demanding. You need to know what you want, they will follow if the plan makes sense. Now that is saying there is only one man. If you are juggling multiple men and they all know it then your directions are much different. Again based on what you need because they need to please. Anything specific?

Best Answer

I am assuming Female led with a man. I have dated women as well. They are a little different. LOL Been there done that.

Best Answer

I'm actually starting nursing school this fall lol I'm only 18...are there a lot of older men looking for younger women to dominate them?

Best Answer

YES DEAR. YOU will love nursing. Naughty Nurses get a lot of attention. Trust me on that one.

Best Answer

Thank you for the advice :)

Best Answer

Look at some of the responses. some old guys are replying rt?

Best Answer

You found me. Let's begin

Best Answer

in other words - relationships with whipped men

Best Answer

I don't know what that means.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Fem Dom. Yeah, thats old hat. If people are into that thats fine with me. Personally, I think good relationships are equal partnerships.

Best Answer

i dont even know what that means

Best Answer
Best Answer

thats a funny site

Best Answer

Im not sure I know what this is???

Best Answer
Best Answer

Explain more......

Best Answer
Best Answer