I'm aware there is no cure but there are ways to help deal with it. I only have it in one ear and thankfully I have days like today which are my better days (no ringing). I'm just wondering are there any others out there who have figured out ways to ignore or cope with the ringing? I also take Claritin which seems to help sometimes.
brianajay brianajay 22-25, F 3 Answers May 20 in Health

When I was 19 I had tinnitus in my left ear. I was pretty pessimistic that the buzzing would never go away. It was really bothersome in the beginning especially that I had to attend lectures in college. I learned to ignore it and live with it though. I kept telling myself "Girl, there are people out there who can't hear a single word. Be thankful. It's just that you have a clingy bee friend". A few months later it went away, completely. So it happens. Hang in there girl. Stay strong and hopeful ❤️

Best Answer

Wow, that actually makes me more hopeful that it'll go away. Thanks so much for the feedback! :)

Best Answer

You're most welcome :} Always remember that it could've been a lot worse. There are lots of unfortunate people in this world that have it way worse than you. Some are completely deaf but happy nevertheless, because they chose to be so. These thoughts had given me strength and inner peace during the months I had tinnitus, and taught me a lesson for life.

Best Answer

Ive had it for about 25 years. To much loud music and machinery. I realize its there wen I think about it. Sometimes it bothers me...but Its grin and bear for the most part.

Best Answer