i lost 10 kgs just by not eating at night time anything is fine in day time but not at night have a heavy breakfast like a queen lunch like a beggar and dinner like a sparrow

Best Answer

I don't eat after 6pm. I eat a huge breakfast. Spicy foods help speed up your metabolism. If you cut bread and sugar the weight will literally fall off. So if u want any junk food you have to get it out of your system in the morning. Maybe a big salad with meat for lunch and a fat free yogurt for dinner.

Best Answer

Thank you hun!

Best Answer

a low fat salad

Best Answer

Weight Watchers works... its an eating plan that you can stick with forever. Limit carbs and fats, exercise 3-5 times a week, drink lots of water. I lost a lot of weight on WW and have kept it off for many years now. Good luck!

Best Answer

Yes, I don't know what it's called, but it really works! Breakfast: 1/2 cup of bran flakes or All Bran cereal with milk and some fruit, except bananas (too much natural sugar.) Lunch: with a slice of wheat bread make an open-faced tuna sandwich using 1/2 a small can, and very little low cal mayo, with a slice of Cheddar cheese on top. Melt in the microwave. Dinner: a wheat pita pocket filled with some Cheddar cheese, tomato slices, sprouts and mushrooms. Pour low cal dressing on it. It doesn't sound like enough reading it, but give it a try...it fills me up. Your only drinks are milk and water, and you can have fruit any time. You lose about a 1/2 pound a day, and don't feel hungry! I've lost 17 pounds so far! **And the ingredients are really cheap!**

Best Answer

awesome!!! how long did it take you to drop the 17lbs , and was this with or without exercise?

Best Answer

I started in the middle of Oct., and there are some times where you follow it, but don't lose weight...and there are times where you go off it, of course. And I didn't want to lose too fast, so I used November as a "maintain" month. I haven't been exercising.

Best Answer

Eat breakfast, lunch and dinner.<br />
B = ceral one day, oatmeal next day 1% milk both.<br />
L = anything in small portions, with lots of non-animal products<br />
D = small bowl of vegie soup, mini bagel, fruits<br />
Main thing, exercise at least 2 hours a day. Walk and light aerobics is enough, but YOU MUST BE CONSISTENT!!!<br />
I went from 236 pounds to 164 pounds in about 8 months and have been maintaining the 164+- for the last two years or so doing just that.<br />
Good luck.

Best Answer

I've heard of your diet, and I think I'm going to quit mine for a while, and go on yours. Another thing that I've found that helps me is letting myself get hungry for an hour before eating dinner.

Best Answer

Being hungry doesn't work for me. I tend to eat more than I should if I'm hungry. When desperate for a bite I snack on a few fat-free garlic flavored croutons. That usually satisfies my lust for "junk" food.

Best Answer

so basically "non animal products" means, this is a no-meat meal plan/life style?

Best Answer

"Anything in small portions" (as stated in my original answer). The word anything includes animal products.

Best Answer

"Nourishing Traditions" is a cookbook I keep at home and reference it for nearly every meal. It is not only a cookbook but explains exactly what foods to use and why. It is ba<x>sed on foods that are found in a traditional diet ie, natural foods like dairy, meat, vegetables, grains, etc, and cuts out all processed foods. It was written on the basis of the research of a pioneer nutritionist: Dr Weston A Price. As a nutritionist myself I cannot stress the importance of correct nutrition to a healthy lifestyle and of course weight management.

Best Answer

Have you tried the blood group diet?

Best Answer

what exactly is this?

Best Answer

It's a diet for the blood type you are. I tried it and I found that it does work. Here's a link:
http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/mag/health/d5894.html
or
http://www.dadamo.com/

Best Answer