Was divorced last year after being married for 12 years and dating for 3 before that.
tyringtolive tyringtolive 46-50, F 13 Answers Jun 30, 2012

go out with friends... never be desperate... find a social hobby ...look for friendship and companionship NOT love

Best Answer

yeah...don't assume everyone is a nice person

Best Answer

Use half the breath mints and take twice as much money with you.

Best Answer

Wear a shirt that says you do it on the first date.

Best Answer

Take it slow. Don't fall in love with the first person that smiles at you. Promise yourself not get into anything serious for at least 6 months after you start dating. You need to get back in date shape and brush up on your skills.

Best Answer

Be careful who you trust. I also recommend not dating people you work with. I did that and it didn't work out too well.

Best Answer

Just realize that not every man you date is your prince charming. Go out and have fun just for the sake of having fun. Don't put too much pressure on yourself to have a relationship. The purpose of the date is to go out with someone and learn about them and hopefully they will learn about you. If you go into the date with no expectations other than to learn about the other person then you cannot be disappointed.

Best Answer

safety first / always wear helmet

Best Answer

Dating as an adult (as oppoed to a love sick teenager is sooooo different).

Best Answer

No kidding? I haven't dated in eleven years! I guess that's probably because I'm in a relationship, though. <br />
Sorry, I have no wisdom to impart. :(

Best Answer