Talk to anyone you can. Student counsellor, childrens charity etc. I know its not nice. My mum was an alcoholic, bi-polar drug user with a real temper problem. I wanted to run away or give up on life. Everyone thought she was so perfect. She worked at a youth centre in a really rough area and all the teenagers would say how lovely and supportive and caring she was. I turned up at school with black eye and broken nose and when I told them my mum did it they said I was a nasty little liar because my mum was lovely. Eventually I got help from a childrens charity and managed to get into a hostel for a while to get away.<br />
I know its not easy but I beg you not to take your life as eventually things can get so much better. I love the fact that I made it through. Please, please dont run away and live on the streets. I was homeless for a while I wont go into the things that happened during that time but I would put up with the abuse from mum 10 times over rather than go through the things that happened then.<br />
Get together whatever evidence you can of what has been done and look up what help there is in your area and no matter what stay strong. Try to find someone that you can talk with in real world or online as feeling you are not alone is a great help just be careful to trust your instincts and dont accept offers of help out of your situation unless it comes from official places. I made that mistake once and it didnt end well

Best Answer

My mom got crazy like this.... Please note history can repeat itself.... Thankfully I am vey introspective and actively....and successfully work to eliminate this tendency in myself

Best Answer

Get help- tell someone at the school=- this is abusive

Best Answer

Good advice and straight to the point

Best Answer

They all get crazy some times.

Best Answer

it's everyday.

Best Answer