Post
Does this mean Pepsi Max is poison?
plungesponge plungesponge 26-30, M 4 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Health

Your Response

Cancel

The filter is there to instantly eliminate toxins from water (somewhat miraculously if I do say so myself). Pepsi Max has so many toxins in it that several were probably filtered out, leaving you with whatever was left over. Makes sense that it would taste funny.

Best Answer

It was probably just the Pepsi Max that tasted unusual. Either that, or you need to wash the filter! =)

Best Answer

I honestly just laughed out loud at this post. Love it!

Best Answer

Related Questions