lynnc56 lynnc56 18-21, F 13 Answers Jul 16, 2012

Start to think logically instead of emotionally. Don't allow him to consume you. You are a grown *** woman and you can do this on your own. You will start to build a wall and forget. Get over it! Go on a date with your friends, talk all your problems out in the mirror. Look at your self and let yourself know you are beautiful without him.

Best Answer

Some guys are just like that. And you will end up kissing quite a few frogs before the prince shows up. Next time remember that guys will SAY pretty much anything to you. Watch more closely how they act toward you. Do they keep promises? Are they respectful? Do there actions say they care? Thats a fairly good clue you have a good one. But if he can treat you badly and you dont immediately kick him to the curb, he just learned that he can get away with it, and he almost certainly will do it again.

Best Answer

Moose tracks ice cream.

Best Answer

Sweetie,<br />
You need to take some time to find you....and love you again (only if you feel you don't), Don't rebound it never works doll, Go out with some of your true friends that are going to lift you up, and keep you smiling. My heart hurts for you but you will see a better person I promise......HUGS, KIC

Best Answer

Thank you so much, your answer brought tears to my eyes. I am on that journey to finding happiness on my own. Its the rejection that hurts the most... knowing i care and love him so much but Im not special enough to him to miss enough to want to be with me. Thank you

Best Answer

Sweetheart you have a beautiful heart he don't deserve you. Let him go....do for you doll...you can do it i know you can...he has lost someone special........HUGS,KIC

Best Answer

Find a hobby or something else to take your mind off your troubles.

Best Answer

I agree with b3lla01. Hang out with your friends, try something new. Just do something that you like. Life goes on and it happened. If you keep thinking about it it will only make you sad.

Best Answer

seems like I can never get it off my mind no matter what I try and do.... How do I avoid it

Best Answer

Probably just cracked a little, believe me it will heal.

Best Answer

Time will heal it.Grieve it but come out stronger.Remember we all have had or will have one

Best Answer

Don't get sad, get glad.

Best Answer

Don't waste precious time feeling blue. Find other things to do to distract yourself in the meantime.

Best Answer

Super glue works wonders.

Best Answer

Its been 6 months...nothing seems to make me feel better except for talking about it and getting other peoples perspectives

Best Answer