The bath salts apparently are like taking acid and meth. And yeah so hes high on it and found eating a homeless guys face. Yum...
Preggoncute Preggoncute 22-25, F 17 Answers May 31, 2012

They're not actual bath salts that you'd use in a bath, but s mix of drugs/chemicals sold as "bath salts" to circumvent drug laws. Around her they've been made illegal. As to the cannibal face-guy, I keep wondering why the cops didn't just taser him or whack him over the head instead of shooting him dead.

Best Answer

Yeah same concept as k2. And the cops have more fun with bullets, silly :p

Best Answer

I didn't remember exactly what they're made of, just that they've supposedly lead to a lot of problems and deaths. Kind like years ago the kids around here went through a phase of smoking jimson weed and a number had mental breakdowns or died.

Best Answer

yup, ZOMBIE APOCOLYPSE... is a choice now?

Best Answer

i guess eating someone's face off beats eating at Taco Bell....that stuff isn't fit to give to my pet dog...talk about high octane guess!

Best Answer
Best Answer

Yup.

All I have to say is LSD is way safer than these drugs obviously.

Best Answer

I heard about it today. I couldn't believe it. I've seen some documentaries on that stuff and it scared the crap out of me! They showed this one kid,about 20yrs. old, freaking out after he just did some salts. That kid was totally crazy. He thought that there were bugs trying to kill him so he was walking around his mother's house lighting hairspray on fire to kill them. He has done so much of that crap that even when he's "sober" he's all messed up in his brain! That stuff is nasty. What about huffing freon? What's up with that too? CRAZY, CRAZY and CRAZY!!!

Best Answer

I know and they were passing out by the air conditioner after huffing lol

Best Answer

Bath salts, really? I thought he was just batsh*t crazy...

Best Answer

there is a video of it...not super close up but some 18 mins and showing the cops arriving. soooo crazy

Best Answer

yea that is just the most famous story one kid skinned himself cut like 75% of his skin off...hmm no thanks keep your bath salts

Best Answer

what are bath salts?

Best Answer

:o yeah its crazy ! and scary

Best Answer