doesn't work for smoking - I tried it but I kept laughing because it seemed so ludicrous - the hypnotist go angry and told me I had no social skills he could work with - I cancelled the check and kept smoking until I finally went cold turkey - you have to want to quit doing bad things to yourself

Best Answer

I quit when I got pregnant over 3 years ago, that part is for my mom. I have 15lbs of baby weight I can't seem to lose and thought it might help.

Best Answer

I was hypnotized for weight loss -- more than once. The first time it really worked. She suggested that I would want only what I needed for health. That lasted for over a year! I went from a size 24 to a size 16 painlessly. However, when I became pregnant, it stopped working and I couldn't find her again. I've tried three or four other hypnotists since then and none of those have netted any significant progress.

Best Answer

I have a little bit of baby weight left to lose. Any tips on finding a reputable therapist?

Best Answer

Sorry. If I knew that I'd have been able to find success for myself. lol Good luck!

Best Answer

Would being hypnotized cause a different scenario though to counter affect ?

Best Answer

Huh?

Best Answer

Just because you get hypnotized to stop something.. like smoking or eating.. does it mean it does not manifest itself in another way?

Best Answer