subzero28 subzero28 18-21, M 15 Answers Apr 25, 2012

The safest is natural. ;)<br />
Try these: Natural Calm (a fizzy magnesium drink), chamomile tea or drops, and valerian. <br />
I also like Celestial Seasonings Sleepy Time Tea. :)

Best Answer

This is what I was going to suggest. CALM....it works! If I just can't get to sleep, I make a cup of this, and am yawning 30 min later. Your body was lacking MAGNESIUM. Calcium is needed for waking up, Magnesium is needed for going to sleep. If you are lacking in either, it should not be surprising when you have the results you do.

Best Answer

An Inorganic Chemistry lecture

Best Answer

Valerian root.

Best Answer

Valerian root helps you get to sleep, but it's not as restful a sleep as CALM (Magnesium supplement). You wake up with Valerian...at least I do.

Best Answer

man, I take two benadryl when I can't get to sleep, works like a charm.

Best Answer

Thanks for your answer. Does it still need a prescription from a doctor? How long does it make you asleep?

Best Answer

i take two benadryl too, no presciption, any drug store

Best Answer

benadryl? It's an over-the-counter allergy medication...

Best Answer

But...then you are SOOOO groggy in the morning. I feel so weighted down when I wake up.

Best Answer

I bought Xanax from medsheaven.com and this medication helps me with anxiety so much and I highly recommend it. Xanax isn't a terrible drug at all. It really did work to relax me and help me handle stressful situations with a clearer mind. Unfortunately, after taking it for 2-3 weeks it relaxed me too much! I found it more of a burden to take it than not to take it. I've always been a bit high strung. I take the weight of the world on my shoulders. I worry about everything and anything even if it is unlikely to happen. I take on your worry and grief. I feel too much. I'm overly responsible. I am always 15 minutes early and become aggravated if you are 5 minutes late. I have really high expectations for myself and others. Impossibly high expectations. I also have mild depression. But After I bought xanax from medsheaven.com this medication helps me with anxiety so much and I highly recommend it.

Best Answer

forget pills they are no good for you, try something natural..... I drink 5 stage sleep shot and OMG it kicks my butt!!!!! it puts me to sleep within like 30 minutes and i get to sleep all night :) wake up feeling great and <br />
i think the web gives a free sample www.5stagesleepshot.com<br />
hope it helps u like it helps me<br />
sara lee :)

Best Answer

The best sleep that I ever had was after 8 hrs. hard labor but I guess 8 hrs. of full on sex would work just as well.

Best Answer

Valerian root is natural, isn't habit forming and has no side effects.<br />
Benedryl works too, but don't let it become a habit.<br />
Ambien and Lunesta are EXTREMELY habit forming. Take them long enough and your brain stops producing the chemicals it needs to sleep. Once that happens you'll never sleep without drugs again.

Best Answer

A good screwing will do the job.

Best Answer

Try Melatonin: As defined by WedMD -is a hormone made by the pineal gland , a small gland in the brain. Melatonin helps control your sleep and wake cycles. Very small amounts of it are found in foods such as meats, grains, fruits, and vegetables. You can also buy it as a supplement.<br />
My mother swears by it.

Best Answer

i have heard melatonin pills are good. melatonin is the chemical in your brain that makes you sleepy. theyre supposed to be safe. theyre otc too. besides that i just pop a couple benadryl, they knock me right out and ware off by morning.

Best Answer

i like ambien cr..sleep great and wake up fine..no fatigue or hangover.

Best Answer

Ambiens aren't even working for me anymore. I'm up to three 10 mg. pills and I still can't sleep.

Best Answer

Temazepan

Best Answer